Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New stuff

So Ive been so busy with life I kinda forgot I made this blog.
Well first I got a new sewing machine!!!!Woot Woot!!!!



Its not brand new but it works and I was super excited, I got it for $5 at the local thrift store here!!!! Came with everything needed and works like it's brand new.

Here are the projects Ive made since I got the sewing machine (none of which are perfect lol)


 This was a regular t-shirt, made it one shoulder then put the animal print silk ruffles. I didnt used to like animal prints but for some odd reason I have this new found obbesession with them lol!!

A bracelet made fo a of a bed skirt ( I think its like a fake suede) and bra clasp and fake pearl beads. Was bored and I really like big jewelry but I don't like the metal hurts my wrists, so I decided to make a fabric one.

I made a few skirts for my daughter, made a couple more bracelets, and my new found obsession is fabric flowers but my phones cameras not working. Will post more when I get a new better camera lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment