Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Forgot to post :)

I made my very first purse today...yay!!!! I am so proud of myself. Its not perfect at all but I still love the colors I used and the fabric is all from items I got in a $1 grab bag from the thrift store the bags are the size of 33 gallon trash bags I was super excited to see what kinda of stuff was in there. It had like 6 twin sheets (I dont have any twin beds in the house lol) tons of pillow cases and super sexy leather pants lol, and tons of socks (planning to use them for legg warmers for the kids this winter. Anyhoo back to the purse I made lol, I used a sheet, pillow case, tulle, and fake pearls (which I have grown to love). Drumroll please........

120
 So I love how it turned out, I didnt use any patterns or tutorials. I pretty much guessed the whole thing lol.I love the way the flowers look on this. I am posting this in a Lemon Squeeze Home contest.

 Go on over and check out the beautiful purses the other ladies entered :)



6 comments:

  1. I went to the purse challenge groupt on flickr, and found your purse!!! I love it!! is cute, love the color and the flowers you put on it!! Great jobe, I´ve been sewing for a while, and I know that you´l fall in love with this new talent!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and I totally have fallin in love :)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love it! Thanks for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley! Please forgive me! You posted on my Necklace Redo #2 and I thought you were a different Ashley! I'm so sorry! Thank you so much for stopping by my place and for your comment! I love this purse you've made! Great job!

    ReplyDelete